In the latest Sports and Exotics issue, Dave Welsh was asked to be a contributor for the article focused on the Jaguar V12 engine.
Click on the link below to read the article "Coventry's Climax: Jaguar bet everything on its V-12 engine, and created a legend that's shockingly accessible today" ...Click here to read the story...
Welsh Enterprises is your one stop shop for all your Jaguar vehicle needs.
Welsh Enterprises has been supplying the Jaguar enthusiast with parts and accessories for over 40 years. We have the largest, continuously expanding inventory of Jaguar parts (Welsh manufactured parts, used, rebuilt, and rare OEM parts). Our expert sales staff is well versed in everything Jaguar and has helped countless customers, restoration shops, and Jaguar service specialists with their restorations and routine vehicle maintenance.
- Serving all Jaguar models from 1949 to present
- 100,000+ sq ft warehouse facility (plus largest salvage yard in North America)
- Orders placed by 3pm ship same day
- Best in class customer service
- Comprehensive website for easy online ordering
- Parts stocked on the shelf and ready to ship
- Save money by coming to the industry source for many of the parts in the market
If you do not see the part you are looking for online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-875-5247 and speak to one of our knowledgeable salespeople.
- E-Type Series I
- E-Type Series I 1/2
- E-Type Series II
- E-Type Series III
- MK Sedans
- XJ6 (1970-1974)
- XJ6 (1975-1979)
- XJ6 (1980-1987)